705-725-1600 [email protected]

Independence Program for Veterans

Veterans, Disability Claims and Private Insurance

We can provide personal care and attendant care for people who have had an auto accident or other injury and need assistance.

Royalty Care can work with you, your doctor, physiotherapist, lawyer and insurance companies to insure you have all your care needs met.

We will ensure you receive the care you require, we can provide personal care, attendant care, homemaking and driving services and anything else you need.

In most cases we can direct bill your insurance company.

We are an approved company with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the VIP program.

Veterans Independence Program

Housekeeping Services

Can include such things as:

  • Housecleaning
  • Laundry
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand Services

Other Services

Depending on health need, Veterans may also qualify for financial assistance with one or more of the following services:

  • Personal Care (e.g. assistance with personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and eating);
  • Access to Nutrition (e.g. services such as Meals on Wheels or Wheels to Meals);
  • Health and support services such as assessments, diagnostic services and personal care by a health professional;
  • Ambulatory Health Care for travel to Health or Social Services outside the home;
  • Transportation Services to help support your independence and your participation in social activities when your health condition makes travel difficult