Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Barrie
There are many benefits to having your loved ones in the familiarity of their own home. Being in safe and familiar surroundings helps them remain calm.
We can help guide your loved one through social interactions with friends who come by for a visit. We will prepare nutritious meals help with any personal care needed and provide mind stimulating activities.
We can provide respite care for our client so the main caregiver can have a much needed break or we can provide 24/7 care if requested.
We will give our client and their family peace of mind and ensure your loved one is happy, healthy and safe.
- Customized client care plans
- Fully trained caregivers
- Cueing to remind client of daily activities
- Monitoring clients well being
- Medication Reminders
- Help with daily tasks
- Provide nutritious meals
- Providing meaningful activities
- Honoring clients wishes to age in place
- Assistance with all aspects of personal care
- Help getting up and ready for the day
- Assistance getting ready for bed
- Providing 24/7 care if needed
- Providing respite care for main caregiver
- Respite care if the family goes on vacation
- Advocate for clients when family not present
If your loved one needs 24 hour Alzheimer’s care or dementia care, we can work with the client and family to incorporate all the services they require.